The organization may change this policy occasionally by updating this page. You should access this page occasionally to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes made here. Here, Ortex Industries Private Limited. State that some other individual data through the organization site and company App of our clients/Direct dealers is exclusively meant for organization administration and not for some other purposes.
The Ortex Industries Private Limited is committed to keeping that your data safe and secure. For prevention of unauthorized access or disclosure, we have established realistic physical, electronic and administrative ways to protect and make sure about the information we gather on the website.
We reserve right to reveal or report individual data in restricted conditions where we have confidence that disclosure is in accordance with law, to help out controllers or law enforcement establishment, or to safeguard our rights or property.
We utilize your personal data in manners that are viable with the reasons for which we initially required/requested. We may utilize your email address, postage information as well as telephone number to give quality customer assistance or to contact you with respect to order status, item or satisfaction issues and other client support related exercises. We may utilize your email address, postage information or potentially telephone number to get in touch with you with respect to new item contributions, pamphlets and different parts of your utilization of the Ortex Industries Private Limited.
Personal Data Retrieval
OIPL gathers individual information from you through your utilization of the Website in different ways.
You can decide to present your own data and any other data to us through different communication stations given on the "CONTACT US" site page of the Website, for instance, OIPL email addresses, numbers or online data.
Where we request that you provide us your personal information, we will show whether giving the personal information is a legal or authoritative prerequisite, or a necessity important to go into and additionally encouraging an agreement, just as whether you are obliged to give the personal information and of the potential outcomes of an inability to give the personal information.
You can disable cookies in settings of your browser. Note, however, that some characteristics of the Website may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
Through the cookies we obtain information regarding your usage of website, IP-address, type of browser and operating system. Also, in order to process your online orders, we may gather your payment information and your product preferences information as well as information related to your purchasing behaviour.
Likewise, through the communications stations made accessible on the Website’s “CONTACT US” webpage, we obtain your contact information, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number and fax number. You may also willingly give other data that is associated to you in connection with your queries or comments. We persuade you, however, not to provide personal data that is not necessary in order for us to provide an appropriate response to your inquiries or comments.
Collection of Personal Data and Retrieving from At Time of Registering
OIPL collects and receives personal information from its Customers in various ways. We gather personal information from you when you register with us as a Customer on our website. You may also prefer to submit your personal information and other information to us through various communication stations provided on the “CONTACT US” webpage of our websites, for example, OIPL e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or online forms.
If you are registering as a client directly with OIPL, we collect the following personal information from you:
- Information (e.g., Name of Person, Address, Number);
- Date of birth;
- Sign in Information including. Username, Sign in ID and Password; and
- Payment information (g., bank account or credit card numbers);
- Product preferences, purchasing behaviour, purchase history and spending pattern; and
- Communication modes.
In addition, when you communicate with us through various communications channels, we collect your contact information, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number and/or fax number. You may also willingly provide other information that is related to you in association with your inquiries or comments. We persuade you, however, not to provide personal data that is not necessary in order for us to provide an appropriate response to your inquiries or comments.
We may gather other types of personal information in extraordinary circumstances only. If we do need to process other types of personal data about you, we will make sure that you are up to date about the giving out of your personal information and that there is a valid legal source for doing so (e.g. your approval).
Processing Your Personal Data
Processing Your Personal Data We only process your personal information to the extent it is necessary (i) for the presentation of your agreement with us or in order to take measures at your request prior to entering into an agreement with us; (ii) to consent to our lawful commitments; or (iii) with the end goal of our genuine advantages, including working, assessing and improving our administrations; forestalling and securing us and others against misrepresentation, unapproved exchanges, claims and different liabilities; and guaranteeing consistence with organization arrangements and industry guidelines. For organizations like OIPL that have worldwide business activities, handling client's very own information for interior managerial objects is regularly likewise viewed as an authentic interest. As needed under law, we have painstakingly adjusted our authentic business interests against your information security rights. In particular, we process the personal information we gather about you to:
- Handle your registration as a Customer;
- Create and control your online account;
- Address your Queries and comments;
- Process your products or services orders;
- Communication with you;
- Bring you in contact with your distributer (including providing your name, postal address, telephone number or e-mail address, purchases and purchase history to your distributer);
- Operate, assess and improve our administrations and encourage your utilization of our sites;
- Carry out accounting, auditing, billing and collection activities; and
- Comply with applicable legitimate requirements, industry norms and our policies.
Personal Data Sharing
OIPL doesn't sell, lease or exchange your own information. OIPL imparts your personal information to:
- Entities within the OIPL group to whom it is plausibly essential or desirable for OIPL to disclose personal information;
- OIPL Direct Retailers/Sellers and Stock Pointers, to permit communication concerning product advice, ordering advice, product related information of products ordered from OIPL;
- Processors who give us with Infrastructure- or Platform- or Software-as-a-Solution solutions, software development Solution, information system maintenance Solution, record management Solution or marketing Solution; and
- Government establishment or other third parties, if necessary by law or reasonably essential to protect the rights, property and security of others or ourselves.
Updates to the Website Privacy Notice
- Your rights under applicable law may include right of entry to the personal information we process about you, the right to have such personal data modified or erased, the right to limit the processing of your personal information, as well as the right to data portability. Where we have gotten your consent for the processing of your personal information, you have the right to pull out your consent at any time. This will not affect the legality of the processing that has occurred based on your consent given prior to the withdrawal. To use these rights, you should make a written application using our contact information set out below. If you are not content with the way we handle your application, you may lodge a complaint with an administrative authority.
- You can also use your right to object, to the processing of your personal information which is based on OIPL‘s legal interests. Where we process your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to such dispensation, including for profiling purposes to the extent that it is related to direct marketing. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, we will not process your personal information for such purposes.
- If we choose to change our security strategy, we will present those progressions on this protection explanation, the landing page, and different spots we esteem suitable so you know about what data we gather, how we use it, and under what conditions, assuming any, we unveil it. We maintain whatever authority is needed to adjust this protection proclamation whenever, so please survey it often. In the event that we roll out material improvements to this arrangement, we will advise you here, by email, or by methods for a notification on our landing page.